Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Reply To: I paid, I have several questions with my account. . who do I go to?

Home Forums The Learning Centre I paid, I have several questions with my account. . who do I go to? Reply To: I paid, I have several questions with my account. . who do I go to?

HI Daniel,

This is the right place to post most issues, as often the solution is helpful to others, however sometimes private communication is more suited, francis@vacationsoup.com is my email.

I have found the cause of your issue. You registration has an email address in the dansfloridacondos.com domain and a username of danieltoconnor23@gmail.com. Having two different email addresses to identify you has confused WordPress’ API – hence why you can not connect your Waiter plugin. The solution is to change your username to something other than an email address. I have changed it to danieltoconnor and set the email address to danieltoconnor23@gmail.com, and issued a password reset which should be in your inbox.

Once you have set your password and logged in, you can change the email address under My Profile on https://vacationsoup.com

The name shown is the login name (now danieltoconnor), I hope this is OK.

The new blogs will not have been posted due to the ID problem above. There is a new Waiter (WordPress plugin) coming out this week that will gradually synchronise all your old posts, so they will get there. We do intend to add a dashboard to the Waiter and to the Profile section of the Soup, but we do not have a date available yet, however with this latest Waiter the [connect] tab shows you how many posts are unsynchronised.

Lastly, there was a delay refunding 3 members that signed up in the last few days of February, due to us changing Paypal accounts. I apologise, and am contacting each of you by email on this, separately.

I hope this answers your questions for now.

F