Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Reply To: Version 1.0.19 Plugin

Home Forums WordPress Plugin Version 1.0.19 Plugin Reply To: Version 1.0.19 Plugin

Rae-Marie May
Participant

Oh dear.  I hate to be the one who finds problems.  It’s probably because I’m so excited to see any updates from you and Alan that I’m always one of the first to try something out.  At least that’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

When I couldn’t Publish I went back and whitelisted the window that kept popping up every time I tried to do something on my Vacation Soup post.  Then I tried to Publish and it worked.  I wish I had gone back and tried to Preview or Draft before publishing so I would know if the whitelist cleared up those problems as well.

Prior to whitelisting, the Draft button was dim and the Preview took me to my website with a blank vacation soup post page with one of the trending titles.  I don’t have the URL because I didn’t keep it.  Fortunately it did not delete my post (although it changed around a couple of my photos).  After I published I went to POSTS in WordPress and there was a random post title saved but honestly I don’t know if it had the same title as the one that came up under Preview.  It probably did.  I deleted it.

The reason I always went to WordPress to post was because of the Preview and SEO.  Now you have the Preview so that’s great.  I use Yoast SEO like Alan recommended in his first videos.  It helps me find areas to improve, although after all this time I don’t need it as much.  It also lists a place for the Focus Keyword, which to be honest, I always struggle with.  I don’t know how important SEO is anymore anyway.

On another note, I still can’t figure out how to change the Featured Image in Vacation Soup.

Thanks, as always, for your help and advise.