March 30, 2018 at 5:22 am #7020
This is how you resolve this issue.
- Go into your Dashboard into appearance
- Then menus
- Then look above your menu you will see 2 tabs one says edit menus, one says manage locations click on Manage Locations.
- This opens to a Theme Location and Assigned Menu. In the selector box make sure you have “blank menu” selected, Click on use new menu, and then save changes.
- You should now have the blank menu as your menu option. Apparently if you select your menu in the Manage Locations and also have selected under “Edit Menus” it creates the dreaded black screen curse.
- Return to your main menu and make sure you have “Menu 1(yours may be primary window” selected and then SAVE MENU.
This resolved my issue after much searching for many hours for an answer. If you need pics email. I cannot paste them into this screen for some reason. Kevin@Solerproperties.com