Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Reply To: 'Adding a Property' After Already Creating a Website

Home Forums The Soup 'Adding a Property' After Already Creating a Website Reply To: 'Adding a Property' After Already Creating a Website

Rob G
Participant

I have added our 2 properties to the Soup. Still awaiting approval which I understand may take some time.
For now when I surf to Vacation Soup and search for Cape Cod, or Yarmouth, MA for properties nearby I get
one in Falmouth (1 hour away but at least on cape cod) and all of Marias wicked Awesome Maine rentals – nice but Seven hours from Cape Cod.)
I have downloaded the Waiter plugin, and have two blog entries besides the welcome entry. (and will do more)
but I am a loss as to what my next best steps are? I know of two other cape codders who did websites using your course- flatcod.com and wellfleetlife.com Wellfleetlife seems to be blogging and it looks like they have joined the soup? When I search the Soup for Brewster Ma I get the Falmouth Property again, marias listings and a hampton beach listing. Just wondering how it all works here? What do I need to do next? Blog entries?
Note: I just reread the forum rules-not sure I understand them all, so kindly delete whatever is needed and
let me know so I will know.
One of the reasons I keep searching for Cape Cod is also to see other examples of websites created using your course. I watched your 2 properties videos and used the Pike Point Site and Maria’s Maine Site for layout idea.
My site is still incomplete-guests revies section, beach guide, SEO, the calendar problem, probably has typos, but I had to go live and will keep fixing it. Rob