Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Reply To: calendar plugins- Any suggestions

Home Forums Creating A Vacation Rental Website calendar plugins- Any suggestions Reply To: calendar plugins- Any suggestions

susant
Participant

No problem.  It’s worth pointing our here that, if you created your website using Alan’s old course which I think you did, you automatically got the premium version of the WP Simple Booking Calendar plugin included in the website. You can tell it’s the 29 dollar premium version as it has more than 1 month and can show changeover days as half days. I only realised this when I wanted to have ical capability which came with a later version so I paid up and got the premium one.  By doing this you are able to add a calendar using an “add calendar” button when editing a page.  When you do it that way you get to select all the attributes you want, including start month etc. which is much more user-friendly than editing it at the code level. The 29 dollars is a one-off payment and you can then get support using email if you need it. And ical is definitely worth having if you ever want to sync with calendars on other listing sites.