I got the calendar working by deactivating the pirateforms contact form plugin and replacing it with another. All was well until… I wanted to add the booking calendar with the form and I couldn’t see how to edit the page without elementor. So I deactivated elementor and worked on my booking calendar, a few hours later it was perfect! Then I discovered my home page was messed up! I reactivated elementor, and looked normal again *whew!*. OK so then my booking calendar changes were all gone… When I reactivated elementor, the old booking calendar was there. When I went to edit it, the code was the new code. Now it’s really messed up, I think I have to create a new page and replace it.