Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Add Bookings >12months in Future

Home Forums WordPress Plugin Add Bookings >12months in Future

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alan egan 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

Linda Gonzalez
    Participant

I’ve got reservations confirmed and under deposit for dates that are more than 12 months into the future. But “BookingCalendar” will only display up to twelve months from today.  I’ve made a tickler note to myself once October rolls around to add my 2019-October reservations, but this seems like a really cumbersome way to have to do this. Anybody else have this issue?

alan egan
    Keymaster

Hi Linda,

I had a look at their forum and found this

Thanks, I have worked out the problem. it syncs all bookings and pendings, but only for 12 months in the further. Is there any way to make it sync all future bookings, even ones that are more than a year away.

alan egan
    Keymaster

Linda Gonzalez
    Participant

I’m not syncing calendars at all – I’m just trying to add bookings to BookingCalendar on my website for dates well into 2019.  Here’s the short code on the calendar page for one of my properties: [bookingcalendar type=2 nummonths=3 startmonth=’2014-01′]     I’m not sure how changing this will let me add bookings beyond 12 months out, nor let potential guests see availability more than 12 months out.  I finally just got both my calendars working again – I’m wary of messing them up again.

alan egan
    Keymaster

Which calendar are you using Linda?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.