Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Amenities and Guest Review pages disappeared

Home Forums Creating A Vacation Rental Website Amenities and Guest Review pages disappeared

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jimkraft 9 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

jimkraft
    Participant

Built complete Amenities and Guest Review pages and now thy are gone. The associated links are gone as well. Followed video. If this is my fault, I have no idea how this happened—should there be guardrails in place to prevent this? Or is there VS administrative background site changes being made— if so, should users be notified..? Need help getting these back up. I hope the missing pages are hidden somewhere, not interested in rebuilding or resetting via cPanel in SIteGround as this move will loose rest of site. Thanks in advance.

alan egan
    Keymaster

This certainly isn’t anything that we have done. We don’t have any access to your site.

Try going to pages, all pages and see it they are there. Then check the trash folder

jimkraft
    Participant

Thanks Alan, seems like its working fine now. Thanks for the “Trash” tip for inadvertent actions.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.