Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Blog/post page is now empty

Home Forums WordPress Plugin Blog/post page is now empty

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alan egan 11 months ago.

• Author

I renamed our blog post page in the menu from Our Local guide to Our Destination Guide . It appeared all Ok . A few days later I now have an empty page but the blog links are still in the right column. All is still there in VS plugin on the right hand side. So I tried to rename it back to our Local Guide hoping all would be well. Its not .. the menu says Our Local guide but in the address bar it says Our destination guide. Please I just need to get this sorted I am so near to joining VS I just want all perfect before I join and now just cant think how to sort this the You Tube help was difficult. Just dare not mess any more. Have I created the issue renaming the page or is it because I tried to put info re the slug etc.  Which is correct, thank you. Devastated as I was getting into posting.Should say our local guide https://france4two.uk/destination-guide/    

WRONG NAME ON PAGE HEADER COMPARED TO TRUE NAME OF PAGE..

In desperation I have deleted page our destination guide page , now it leaves me with Our Local Guide in the dashboard when I go view its good https://france4two.uk/our-local-guide/  but when I go to edit it in the same dashboard it is not the same page!!!   also  How do I make an existing page go in to the menu, please? Or just start again a new page with blog posts and copy paste from existing good link? Below is what I get when I go to edit the page see its not the same as the link above .. messed up big time.

alan egan
    Keymaster

If you search ‘post grid’ using the search box in the sidebar, you will find some solutions

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.