Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Calendar – add to new page

Home Forums WordPress Plugin Calendar – add to new page

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Linda Gonzalez 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

Linda Gonzalez
    Participant

I am trying to create a new page which will be the “Inquire & Book” (i.e. availability, calendar, etc) for my second proprety. But I cannot figure out how to add a calendar to this new page? I copied the short-code from the original Inquire&Book page, but I don’t see where I can paste it to a new page?

alan egan
    Keymaster

Hello Linda,

You can only the calendar that comes with the website for 1 property. You can either upgrade to the paid version or use something like freetobook.com instead.

Linda Gonzalez
    Participant

Thanks Alan! I upgraded BookingCalendar to the “Personal” version ($59.25) which provides an unlimited number of distinct calendars. Cheers!

Becky
    Participant

I am using  Ownerez  to create second widget code for a property.  The first widget worked just fine but with the second one for the second property continue to get “server error (403 error) when I copy and paste the new code into Elementor and update.  Becky

LodeStar
      Participant

The same (403 error) is occurring for me after adding the OwnerRez widgets. Did you find a solution?

Andrew

Rob G
    Participant

I have had a problem with wp simple booking calendar. I understand that it only gives you one free calendar, but when I try to add a calendar there is no Add calendar button like they show in their video. Also they lowered their price of the premium version (linda gonzalez) to $30 which I might consider-I thought $60 was pretty steep.
    I tried uninstalling and re installing the plug in, but no change. If the free version doesn’t work-I a bit leery of buying the paid version. As a workaround for now, I just expanded my tablepress column to include a reserved or available column. Thatcapecodguy.com if you want to look.
    Not sure I like the freetobook.com solution as I don’t rally want another third party involved in the payments
    (whether its free or not). A simple availability calendar would be great and I would add my own paypal button
    for online payments-or just invoice individually. Instant booking is fine and all but is it really that much trouble to send and email?

alan egan
    Keymaster

You can insert the short code for the calendar into the page where you want it to display

Alan/Linda, where do you go/how do you upgrade to a paid version??  We have 3 properties, so need to add calendars for the other two and I’m at a standstill. This is the last thing I need to figure out before I can officially launch our completed site. Any/all help much appreciated!!

Linda/Alan, is upgrading to the “Personal” booking calendar form wpbookingcalendar.com sufficient?? Is it pretty easy to set up new calendars from there??  Thank you!

Linda Gonzalez
    Participant

Kate, I think that’s how I did it.  If it doesn’t work that way, try going to to Booking Calendar’s website and see if they offer an option to upgrade there.  I had some snafus with getting it working right once I added the second calendar (this was a couple of months ago) but it’s been working just fine ever since.  And it’s pretty easy to add an additional calendar.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.