Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

cannot access module 3

Home Forums Creating A Vacation Rental Website cannot access module 3

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cathleen Caszatt 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Cathleen Caszatt
    Participant

I have a website under the old course.  I’ve created a new domain, did a WP install and downloaded the new VS template.  However, I cannot access module 3.  It keeps taking me to the beginning of module 1.  If I click on “quick start” it takes me to the last video in module 2.  It says in order to take the course, I need to register.  I assumed I’m already registered.  What am I missing?  Thanks.

alan egan
    Keymaster

Hi Cat,

I think that if you mark module 2 as complete you will get to module 3

Cathleen Caszatt
    Participant

How do I mark module 2 complete?  Module 1 all green and check mark.  Module 2 all green and no check mark.  What am I missing?  I keep going around in circles.  Thanks.

alan egan
    Keymaster

Hi Cat,

Please go to the last lesson in module 2 and mark it as complete. That should move you to module 3

Cathleen Caszatt
    Participant

Alan;  The last lesson in module 2 is setting up hosting.  There is no “mark complete”.  This is what I have.  You’ll notice I’ve saved about 4 times thinking it would take me to a mark complete.  When I save, it takes me to my account details.  My next mark complete is under the plugin module, Trello Sessions, What to see.  I’ve also noticed under VS getting started, I’m enrolled, but the course status says “not started”.  I can maneuver easily in the plugin module, however in the free VS website module, I have to manipulate to move around between module 1 and 2.  Suggestions?  Thanks.

Cathleen Caszatt
    Participant

It’s all sorted now Cat

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.