Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Can't see page numbers on blog posts

Home Forums Creating A Vacation Rental Website Can't see page numbers on blog posts

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar alan egan 4 days, 14 hours ago.

• Author
    Clare Cambridge
    Participant

Hi  I would welcome some help, I can’t see the page numbers (when looking as a website visitor) and next button, which is at the bottom on the  blogs post ie Our destination Guide  (which allows the reader to scroll through the other pages with blog posts) .  It only shows when I go to edit that page.  I had this happen before, they lost the selected colour and I changed it to grey and then they were visible again.    They are there, because I’ve been clicking around and it will go to the next page, but a page visitor wouldn’t know to do that.  http://www.buryhillfarmbristol.com.   Thanks in advance   Clare

RMoore
    Participant

Hi Cla<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>ire</span>

I had a feeling it’s all to do with having the navigation turned on or off. I believe you can also set the background colour and arrows or numbers etc. Personally I moved away from the grid plugin as Elementor pro now includes a blog grid layout tool which seems better as it keeps all images the same size and generally looks cleaner.

Thanks

Richard

http://www.letouquet-holidays.co.uk

alan egan
    Keymaster

Hi Clare,

Have you gone into post grid and checked the colour settings (if you’re using post grid)?

Clare Cambridge
    Participant

Hi Alan

I’ve gone in and checked and the colour is grey and it shows grey when I’m in there.  But it’s not grey anymore when you look at the site.

I am using post grid, I’m using what ever was set up originally, I would be a bit to scared to change as I don’t actually know, how to, but happy to try something else, if someone could point me in the right direction.  I am learning and get better with changing things on my site.  This is a bit above my head maybe.

The numbers just appeared on there own, I’m assuming that’s set up in the post grid and happened as my post’s grew.

Richard – I don’t know that I’ve changed anything with navitagtion turned on or off. I’m not even sure where that is.  Could you explain where I would find that so that I can check.

Thanks you  Clare 🙂

Clare Cambridge
    Participant

Sorry also just looking at it again, there is a message at the top in posts saying Date update required for post grid, but when I clicked on it says “sorry you are not allowed to access this page”

alan egan
    Keymaster

Can you send me your login details, please Clare. I’ll take a look

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.