Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Date error on posts

Home Forums WordPress Plugin Date error on posts

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alan egan 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Chris Robinson
    Participant

Hi

I’ve noticed an error in the dates of posts when I use the plugin. I’ve checked my WordPress settings and the date there is correctly set. I posted yesterday (8th) about the Coutances maze and saw it on the VS Facebook page. However, when I go into the soup it shows as having been posted on the 5th. Furthermore, in my preview of posts it says I posted it 3 months ago. I’ve attached a screenshot.

The same has happened with other posts as well. On the preview it shows the post Where To Buy The Best Bread in Gavray as being posted 49 years ago.

Any idea what I need to do to fix this?

Thanks

Chris

alan egan
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

I’ll ask Francis to take a look

Chris Robinson
    Participant

Hi Alan

I’m still experiencing this problem. I posted on the 24th about Coutances and on my website it shows a published date of 8 August. On the right hand column entitled ‘Your recent posts’ it showed as 2 weeks ago. I then published about some guest recommendations on the 25th, published date showed at the 24th and the right hand column showed as 49 years ago.

Thanks

Chris

Chris Robinson
    Participant

Hi

This seems to be fixed now. Thank you! I am still getting odd dates on the right hand list of posts but can live with that. I figured out that a post was being published with a published date of the previous post but only if I used the VS plugin. I tried posting not using the plugin and the corrected published date appeared. I’ve just posted using the plugin and the published date is today’s date. Thanks for your help.

Chris

alan egan
    Keymaster

Thanks for letting us know. Francis has been working on the plugin this week, looking at this and other bits. I’ll keep you updated Chris.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.