Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Destination Magazines

Home Forums The Soup Destination Magazines

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Francis Wallinger 9 months ago.

• Author

Rae-Marie May
    Participant

I went to the Hawaii Destination Magazine and found my property but I am missing the View Details button that takes potential guests directly to my website.  If I click on my property it has the Vacation Soup information but no link to my own website.

alan egan
    Keymaster

Have you added the link to your website?

Adding Your Property To Vacation Soup

Rae-Marie May
    Participant

Yes, I have.

Rae-Marie May
    Participant

I take that back.  It was in my profile but not in my property profile for some reason.  Will make that correction now.

Can we have What to Do magazine for “Best Beaches”

alan egan
    Keymaster

I’ll add one tomorrow Don

How does one tailor their posts to be included in this particular magazine? Do we just mention the word ‘beach’ in our titles or content? or does it have to have a tag?

Thanks! Laurie

Rae-Marie May
    Participant

My guess is you tag your blog with #beach, but I don’t know for sure.  Rae-Marie

alan egan
    Keymaster

If you look at the top of the community homepage in the updates section you will see a video and a beech magazine update that cover this subject.

It’s important to keep an eye on the updates section

1. On the vacationsoup website, the link  from travel tips to what-to-see appears to be broken.

2. When logging onto any of the pages under travel tips I see that, for example, a page is at “what-to-see”, whereas I was putting “whattosee” as the tag on my blog?  does it matter or which should I use?

Morning Don,

1. Thank you for alerting us to that, we have fixed it now
      2. The tag whattosee is the correct and recommended tag for inclusion in that magazine.

The new Waiter (in final Beta testing) includes much improved Magazine selection amongst many other features. If it passes beta testing we plan to release it by Monday.

F

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.