Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Do not have a Submit a review page in my template

Home Forums Creating A Vacation Rental Website Do not have a Submit a review page in my template

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rentalri48@gmail.com 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Hi, i have two issues at the moment.

1: during the video you go over the “submit a review page” from hovering over the “our guests” tab. i do not have that page.  i also did not have any of the amenities icons (ie. wifi, etc.) i had to make my own.

2: the word Enquire instead of Inquire is in my header navbar, but there seems to be no way to edit the navbar text. at least i cannot find it.

any help would be appreciated. Thanks

i was able to find the edit menu section and fix it. i also figured out how to add back submit a review page under guests.

alan egan
    Keymaster

That’s good

i have gotten further along in the videos and i do not have a “guest information” page at all.

it is not showing in the “all pages” section from the dashboard. am i looking in the wrong spot?

alan egan
    Keymaster

Are you on the old course or the new course?

It sounds like you are on the old course but watching the new course videos – It also sounds like you are solving the issues, so well done.

Regarding a guest information page… Just create a new page, password protect it and add it to the menu

Creating Password Protected Pages and Areas in WordPress

alan egan
    Keymaster

Are you on the old course or the new course?

It sounds like you are on the old course but watching the new course videos – It also sounds like you are solving the issues, so well done.

Regarding a guest information page… Just create a new page, password protect it and add it to the menu

Creating Password Protected Pages and Areas in WordPress

Hi thanks. got it.  didn’t realize there was an old course and a new course. that would explain a few things.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.