Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Do you want all our blog posts?

Home Forums The Soup Do you want all our blog posts?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Shannon Knight 8 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Shannon Knight
    Participant

Alan, do you want all of our blog posts for The Soup? I posted a graphic quoting a review yesterday and then later thought you probably don’t want that since it’s very specific to my house. Today I blogged about creating your own Rose Gold Minnie Mouse Ears because it’s a hot topic right now among Disney lovers. I only put it on my website, not the Soup, because I wasn’t sure what you have in mind for Vacation Soup blog posts. Thanks,
    Shannon

Our original idea was really to share everything, if it is of interest to your readers, it should be to ours. Having said that there obviously are cases where you might prefer not to publish something to a wider audience, so we will be adding a button to the waiter so you can suppress a post from syndication.

In the meantime, if you would like us to take anything down, please just ask, but note it will be automatically reposted again if you edit it.

Shannon Knight
    Participant

Ok. Thank you, Francis! I’ll keep posting with the Soup then :).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.