Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Editing Google Map in "Our Property" tab

Home Forums Creating A Vacation Rental Website Editing Google Map in "Our Property" tab

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  John Z 10 months ago.

• Author

I’m trying to edit the Google map for my property as shown in the instructional video. When I click on the map, the Google Map menu does not come up on the left as in in the video. I am unable to find where I can /edit/customize my property location. Can you advise? Thanks!

alan egan
    Keymaster

Are you clicking on the pencil icon (top right of the map?

Thanks Alan! That worked! For future users, the video shows Alan clicking in the center of the map to bring up the map editing menu. You’ll need to click on the pencil in the upper right corner of the map which appears when you hover your mouse over the map (at least in Windows 10).

My Google map now shows advertisements for local hotels right in the middle of my map……. grrr. Just replaced it with a static one.

John Z
    Participant

FYI, I had a problem with Microsoft Edge not displaying the pencil icon on the google maps widget. I switched over to firefox and it works fine now.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.