Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Error message

Home Forums The Learning Centre Error message

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Francis Wallinger 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Just recently I have having a new problem.  Example: I was in wordpress dashboard at Vacation soup and I click on any of the menu items such as create, owner and I get an error message:

I have had the same message come up using chrome  and on safari. I have gone to history on both browsers and cleared everything, but the message persists. I just tried to go to dashboard-bookings and got similar message.
    Any ideas please?
    Also on the recent release of waiter 1.0.16 there is amessage about Wordfence and the need to “whitelist” something? I dont know if this relates to my “error” problem, but I dont know what whitelisting is or means. Please explain?

Hi Don,

This is a Chrome-specific error that happened after they introduced lots of go-faster stripes, and then found security holes. It is covered quite well in this article.

[FIXED] ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR in Chrome

Make sure you have the latest version of Chrome, and have flushed your cache. This should clear it.

F

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.