Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Foo Galleries not showing up in Safari or Firefox browser

Home Forums Creating A Website (Old Course) Foo Galleries not showing up in Safari or Firefox browser

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alan egan 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

Peter Langer
    Participant

My gallery images don’t show up in either Safari or FireFox, but they do show in Chrome.  In Safari, when I first click on the galley tab the images show up.  but when I choose another tab and then go back to Gallery tab, no images.  I have the same problem with Our Guests tab.  Never had this problem before.  I just updated the Foobox plugin and the plugin update info said it would correct incompatibilities with some themes.  This did not solve the problem.  Thanks for any guidance!!

alan egan
    Keymaster

Hello Peter,

This sounds like a plugin conflict.

If this was me, I would install Elementor (plugin) and build a new gallery. It’s easy to use and there are videos on Youtube if you need them.

It may be worth contacting Sitteground first as they may be aware of a problem

Peter Langer
    Participant

I spoke to Siteground and they were not able to help me.  They said it was probably a theme conflict and I should contact the Accelerate developers.  When I finished with Siteground, I was snooping around the accelerate theme on my wordpress dashboard and somehow accidentally changed the theme so it is now completely messed up.  The homepage now   displays  an entire section above my page tabs with reference to your property.  If you could somehow get me out of this current mess I will go ahead and install Elementor as you suggested and contact Accelerate about my issue as well.  Thanks in advance for any guidance you can provide me with.  www.stjohnescape.com

alan egan
    Keymaster

Hi Peter,

Sorry for the delay, both Francis and I have been travelling all day.

If you could mail me your WP logins I will take a look in the morning

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.