Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Giving you a holler from Casa on the Creek!

Home Forums Introduce Yourselves Giving you a holler from Casa on the Creek!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Remi Thackrey 10 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Linda Gonzalez
    Participant

<p> <br></p>
    We’re Linda & Jorge from the beautiful Tusquittee Valley outside of Hayesville, NC, USA. Our little town is in the far western area of the North Carolina mountains, ans as our town likes to say, “Two hours from anywhere.” We have two VR’s situated right on a rushing mountain creek, with views of meadows and mountains beyond. We love to show our guests what’s special about a vacation here in our little corner of the mountains. We’ve learned so much from Alan Egan and his videos and so appreciate all his hard work and more importantly, his vision for the future of vacation rentals.

Remi Thackrey
    Participant

Hi Linda and Jorge,

Great to have you with us. Your VRs sounds idyllic and ideal for those who wish to escape the city for a while. Looking forward to reading about the Tusquittee Valley. Wishing you much success with your business.

Linda Gonzalez
    Participant

thanks Remi! Maybe you can answer a ? for me… I subscribed to Vac.Soup and paid via PayPal on Feb. 2nd, but my properties’ listings still show “waiting for approval”. Did it take a long time for your listing(s) to be approved? I’m brand new to all of this so it’s a learning curve for me.

Remi Thackrey
      Participant

Hi Linda, I will look into this and let you know.

Remi Thackrey
      Participant

Hi Linda, It seems your listing was not complete, you need to add all your relevant photos, then the listing will be published. As always, let us know in the forum if you have any problems.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.