Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Header accidentally deleted!

Home Forums Creating A Vacation Rental Website Header accidentally deleted!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jennyb 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

jennyb
    Participant

Woops….after getting back into adding content to complete the website http://www.barnfieldhousekent.co.uk, I unadvertently deleted the entire header box on the home page. I had wanted to remove the photo and insert plain text instead, but now can’t. Is there an easy way to return the header box, or insert a new text box? iI just want the name of the house and perhaps a tagline or identifier in smaller text below.

I would also be interested to learn how to reposition the horizontal menu below the carousel pix instead of above.

It remains an active site despite being VERY unfinished, so I would love it if if any community member feels like taking a look and giving feedback!

alan egan
    Keymaster

Go to appearance, header footer and add the text there

jennyb
    Participant

Thanks Alan. It has taken me this long to readdress the edits. Still haven’t found out how to reinstate the box (there’s no problem with the text). But I will review all the learning modules again before asking ay more questions, to make sure there isn’t an answer already available!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.