Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Hello

Home Forums Introduce Yourselves Hello

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lynne Geeves 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Lynne Geeves
    Participant

Hi from Singapore

I am Lynne Geeves and we have a villa in San Pedro de Alcantara in southern Spain which we rent out as much as possible.  We would love to spend more time there ourselves but as we live and work in Singapore at the moment, it is hard to find the time to get there.  We used to have an apartment nearby and I let it for about 10 years which was a lot easier then than it is now.  As we all know the large OTAs are so controlling and it is much more difficult to make a success of a holiday rental property than it was.  But thanks to Alan and his generous free websites, and all the new strategies I have learned over the last year, we are quite booked so far this year.  I intend to dedicate more time to our website and posting destination blogs over the coming months so hope to improve!  I look forward to getting to know more people in this community and learning more along the way.

Remi Thackrey
    Participant

Hi Lynne,

It is great to have you with us. I think many of us here would agree with you that holiday rentals is much harder than it used to be. That is why independence is so important. Enjoy spending time on your website, for me, I have learned a lot about my area that I didn’t know. Wishing you success in your business.

Lynne Geeves
    Participant

Thanks Remi.  I look forward to learning a lot more!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.