Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Hello from Bali and England!

Home Forums Introduce Yourselves Hello from Bali and England!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jennyb 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

jennyb
    Participant

hi there

Am so happy to have joined this community. Thank you Alan for your amazing support – I am loving creating a website using your template and excellent step-by-step guidance. Philip and I divide our time between England and Bali….what a dream! For the past 6 years we have been renting our 5-bedroom English country home in Kent (the Garden of England) for over half the year – it’s popular with multi-generation families as well as with friends gathering for a reunion. This year, with both HomeAway and Trip Advisor (Holiday Lettings) changing their booking strategy, we’ve decided it is time to take a direct approach to help our future guests avoid unnecessary booking fees. Hence diving in at the deep end in creating a website….and then hopefully in embracing blogging through VacationSoup. During this journey I’ll probably ask lots of silly questions – but as I learn I hope to contribute as well.

Looking forward to meeting you all online!

Jenny

alan egan
    Keymaster

Welcome Jenny, nice to have you here

jennyb
    Participant

Thanks Alan!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.