Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Hello I'm Antonio from Sicily

Home Forums Introduce Yourselves Hello I'm Antonio from Sicily

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Francis Wallinger 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

villalauramarie
    Participant

Hello, I’m Antonio . I own an house in Sicily very close to the sea ( the beautiful Mediterranean sea ) and at 25 Km of Palermo. I’ve been renting for several years using the big OTA and with the help of Alan I completed my own website on January  2017. I’m not so active at the moment with the posts on the website but in this year I began to work on my Facebook page and I posted there  on a regular basis contents about Sicily, our area  and the Italian way of life .

My first language is Italian but I’m used to speak and listen to English being my wife American and my daughter bilingual ( but excuse my English if it’s not perfect !  )  . My guests usually come from abroad ( I usually can complete one year of renting without seeing an Italian family ) ;  the big groups are English and Germans, plus some people from France, Northern Europe and North America.

Sicily is a peculiar place, full of art, culture and  nature but probably different from more touristic destination; this requires me to find the right way and right contents for my posts and articles  ( that I also have to write in English ) .

So my interests at the moment are to find the right way to write good post and also to attract  the right target of guests.

It’s great to learn more about you Antonio, thank you for being the first to Introduce yourself since we restructured the forum.

I think your English should not change though, I read it as though you are speaking with an Sicilian accent and its perfect!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.