Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Help refining my web site – restoring controls

Home Forums WordPress Plugin Help refining my web site – restoring controls

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BeachVacationHub 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

BeachVacationHub
    Participant

I followed the tips from Alan and watched the training videos (very helpful and so appreciated). I then purchased a domain, hosted it at SiteGround and added the plug-in for VacationSoup. Somewhere along the way, I deleted some important controls because the images I replaced on the home page no longer scroll. Also, I seemed to have messed up the left margins. 🙁 I need a little help fine tuning my page. I also need ideas for a good top banner before I link to VacationSoup. I made a place holder with our phone number, since we have given our cards already. How can I restore the scrolling controls and fix the margins? Any suggestions for a nice professional looking banner? We do not have a logo yet. TIA

Our site is BeachVacationHub.com

Thanks, Jeri

alan egan
    Keymaster

Hi Jeri,

Can you email me your WP login details and I’ll have a look and let you know my thoughts

BeachVacationHub
    Participant

Hey Alan, I’d love your help. I can’t tell you how excited I was to receive your reply. I don’t have your email. Can you send it to me please?

Thanks, Jeri

alan egan
    Keymaster

alan egan
    Keymaster

I’ve fixed it Jeri,

Now it’s back over to you 🙂

BeachVacationHub
    Participant

Thanks for helping Alan, you are the BEST!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.