Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Help with contact me page.

Home Forums Creating A Vacation Rental Website Help with contact me page.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Remi Thackrey 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

My web site is complete except 2 issues, 1 – my testimonials don’t show up under “our guests” (they are there under “our property,” but I thought they would show up under “our guests,” but maybe they are not supposed to?). Also, I can’t get the form to work under “contact us” – it keeps telling me it has an error “invalid domain key.”

Also, how do I sign up to be one of the first 100? (what do I do when i get it all working?).

alan egan
    Keymaster

Hello Shelia,

If you add the strong testimonials shortcode (as it is on the property page) to the our guests page they should show up.

There is another thread here called ‘Pirate forms’ that deals with contact form issues.

To sign up please visit https://vacationsoup.com/owners-area/ and click on the ‘Pricing’ section

I hope that all helps

Remi Thackrey
      Participant

Hi Shelia,

Great to have you aboard.

Being among the first 100 owners, we will extended your subscription from 1 year to 2 years for free.

You now receive all the standard benefits PLUS:

• up to 2 properties listed on the website
      • an opportunity to reduce your subscription renewal by up to 50% (simply by adding articles to your own website)
      • 1 free month added to your subscription for every new member you introduce
      • benefit from Social media and Google advertising
      • the opportunity to be a ‘featured’ property on the website
      • travellers sent directly to reserve with you at 0% commission

Also the longer you are on your site (plus VS) blogging, the increased chances you will appear in web searches, just by the very nature of have extra content. Thousands of footprints per year for your business. I hope this helps.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by  Remi Thackrey.

Remi Thackrey
    Participant

• This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by  Remi Thackrey.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.