Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Home page formatting lost

Home Forums Creating A Vacation Rental Website Home page formatting lost

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  djmacc 7 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

djmacc
    Participant

Hi,

I am about 1/2 way thru my website building and was doing quite well loading the pictures and text on the homepage. Somehow I lost the formatting and now my slider that was near the top of the page is down below and my destination pictures and text are separated on different parts of the page. This all happened when I uploaded and saved a video but I have no clue why. Does anyone have suggestion on how I can get back on the right path? Thanks in advance for your help.

Dan

alan egan
    Keymaster

Can you email me your WordPress login details and I will have a look

djmacc
    Participant

Thank you and will do

djmacc
    Participant

Thank you and will do

djmacc
    Participant

Hi,

I have still not been able to correct my formatting but I tried to go back in today to work on it and got this error message when I clicked on the Admin Panel button. (see below) If anyone has had experience with either of my 2 issues please let me know. I am dead in the water on my website construction at this point.

Thanks in advance

<b>Warning</b>: require(/home/chunkym1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sg-cachepress/class-sg-cachepress.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home/chunkym1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sg-cachepress/sg-cachepress.php</b> on line <b>31</b>

<b>Fatal error</b>: require(): Failed opening required ‘/home/chunkym1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sg-cachepress/class-sg-cachepress.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php70/pear’) in <b>/home/chunkym1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sg-cachepress/sg-cachepress.php</b> on line <b>31</b>

alan egan
    Keymaster

I have fixed these issues and emailed you.

djmacc
    Participant

Thank you Alan

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.