Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

How do we setup Soups Social Media distribution channels?

Home Forums New to forums? How do we setup Soups Social Media distribution channels?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar alan egan 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    flbr
    Participant

Ok I realize we just joined Soup yesterday (FLARBO) and in our excitement of wanting to create our first posts directly using the Soup’s “create post” page in our dashboard after plowing through the tutorials, we may have missed the basic mechanics of how soup knows where to broadcast our posts to if there is no where in our account dashboard to specify our account pages for our twitter, instagram, pinterest, facebook and google+ accounts???

I apologize in advance if this is a stupid newbie oversight. Hopefully someone out there can give us some insight soon so we can get the train back on the tracks! 🙂 Please help…

Excited to be onboard!

alan egan
    Keymaster

Hello,

Alan here. The soup doesn’t syndicate to your social network it syndicates to ours – In your case to Vacation Soup’s FB page and Vacation Soup’s Florida FB page as well as many others.

But don’t despair, there are quite a few ways of automating your posts to syndicating to your social media. If you would like to pm me or email me I’ll send you the details

alan egan
    Keymaster

Hello,

Alan here. The soup doesn’t syndicate to your social network it syndicates to ours – In your case to Vacation Soup’s FB page and Vacation Soup’s Florida FB page as well as many others.

But don’t despair, there are quite a few ways of automating your posts to syndicating to your social media. If you would like to pm me or email me I’ll send you the details

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.