Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

How many images/what size can they be?

Home Forums New to forums? How many images/what size can they be?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Clare Cambridge 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Linda Gonzalez
    Participant

Anyone know the required size of photos that can be uploaded? Also, how many photos/images can be uploaded to my listing?

The recommended minimum size for property images is 900 x 600. If you upload a larger photo than that, we will most likely resize it, to make the page load faster.

Clare Cambridge
    Participant

Francis I need help I’m back on it now, wanting to get finished by the end of March.  Went back in (in a bit rush, shouldn’t have left it so long) I’ve forgotten what size the gallery pictures should be, I did the bit where they are 800 along the longest side, but on the gallery view they are all different sizes.  (interior Gallery)

Also if you can I’ve accidently deleted the the pictures in the exterior gallery and therefore the photos.  I tried to put it pack and now can only add 1 photo, It’s impossible for me to work out how to put it back to how it was.

You previously helped me.  If you need my loggin details again let me know.  But the website buryhillfarmbristol.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.