Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

How to remove "Free Vacation Rental Website"

Home Forums Creating A Vacation Rental Website How to remove "Free Vacation Rental Website"

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ParadiseFound 8 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Shannon Knight
    Participant

I know I read this somewhere, but can’t seem to find the solution again. I went to Customize in WordPress and changed “Free Vacation Rental Website” as my site title to “Gathering Houses near Disney”. I am still seeing “Free Vacation Rental Website” on Google searches and when I copy and paste a link to the site on Facebook. This is also happening on other computers that I haven’t been using. What else do I need to do?
    Thanks,
    Shannon

alan egan
    Keymaster

You will have to wait until Google recrawls your site in order to see that change.

I have forced FB to scrape your site so that’s fixed now

Shannon Knight
    Participant

Thank you, Alan!

Shannon Knight
    Participant

I decided to encourage Google to recrawl my site today by doing the following I found on a forum. I did option 1 and it seems to have worked.:

Here is a link with additional information about the Fetch as Google Tool: https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/6066468. You’ll need a Google account to do any of this.

ParadiseFound
    Participant

Hi,

I too have the message Home-Free vacation rental website when I copy and paste my website address into a Facebook message.

Are there steps for me to remove it from there?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.