Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Making the Web Site Full Width

Home Forums Creating A Vacation Rental Website Making the Web Site Full Width

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rob G 8 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Rob G
    Participant

Hi,  I am still working on my website and making progress.  I like the look of having the page full width, so I used the  section>Layout and changed the  stretch option to yes.  Slider and all other sections are now full width on my home page for example.  It looks better when viewed on a smart phone, and on the desktop larger pictures look more impressive.

Do you foresee this causing any problems for my website?   Elementor themselves gives 3 options to create full width, but I don’t really want to use a different theme at this point. https://docs.elementor.com/article/40-full-width-template?utm_source=editor-panel&utm_medium=wp-dash&utm_campaign=learn   is the link from elementor.  Advice?

alan egan
    Keymaster

I don’t see any problems with this.

You may need to make your header and slider images bigger in order to suit the larger format

Rob G
    Participant

Thank you Alan,  To anyone reading, the site works full width without checking the stretch option box.  I did choose Full Width below.

The slider images seem okay w/o increasing the size, but will increase to see how it looks.  The header image size does need to be made bigger.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.