Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

My Blog is showing up in VS and my Website BUT not on FB

Home Forums WordPress Plugin My Blog is showing up in VS and my Website BUT not on FB

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Clare Cambridge 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Dianne Doughty
    Participant

<p><br data-mce-bogus=”1″></p>

Dianne Doughty
    Participant

Yesterday I finally installed the new VS Plug-in for VS after I deactivated Host-Writer (I had asked for help several months ago but did not get a response). I succeeded in publishing my first post “Visit Our Atenas Friday Farmers Market!” and it posted correctly to my website and VS but it did not get posted to FB. Looking at Vacation Soup Status under Connect under Social Posting it does not have a green check mark… all the others have a check mark. How do I get the Social Posting setting activated?
    My FB address is https://www.facebook.com/VillaDoughty/

alan egan
    Keymaster

Hello Dianne,

Thanks for using the plugin.

The soup doesn’t post to your FB or Twitter accounts. It was too complex to set up and requires all sorts of permissions. We will look at this again in the coming months.

The soup syndicates your post to FB, Twitter and Pinterest and around another 10 social platforms.

In order to post to your FB, etc we recommend the SNAP plugin by nextscripts or buffer

I hope that helps and thanks again for using our tools

Clare Cambridge
    Participant

Hi Everyone

Just saw this post, I didn’t realised you where recommending SNAP, I look myself and used add to any.  Is snap before or the same?

Alan is there a list of recommended plugins for other things to anyway, i’d prefer to use what’s recommended by you than blindly chose something my self.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.