Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

My Posts in VS says 48 years ago!

Home Forums Creating A Vacation Rental Website My Posts in VS says 48 years ago!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alan egan 11 months ago.

• Author

OOp’s what have I done, feeling stupid ! Been posting within VS merrily and directly in posts then realised what I have just posted … (and yes I checked dates that are editable) says at the end 48 years ago or 6 months from now!

alan egan
    Keymaster

Hello Jenny,

I know that you said that you had been meaning to write your first post for a while but this is ridiculous lol

This may help

http://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-change-date-and-time-format-in-wordpress/

alan egan
    Keymaster

Thank you Alan for your replies but  I have looked at both links and studied. I am sure I have been everywhere the tutorials  said and all is normal but these weird dates remain and continue.

. Just posted again a blog in Vacation Soup post and again its 48 years ago. I note that this 48 years ago is only showing within the above vacation soup window on the panel on the right not in the actual live posts on the website. I can live with it as its not showing in live website.

alan egan
    Keymaster

Phew, I’m glad the client facing side is working fine

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.