Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Need Advice on "Old" Version Site

Home Forums Creating A Website (Old Course) Need Advice on "Old" Version Site

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  susant 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

I created a website under the “old” version. I just copied and pasted a few lines from my description on vrbo and “searched” it to see what sites would come up in a Google search. Vacation Soup comes up along with vrbo and lots of other sites I am listed on…but the website I made with the “old” version doesn’t show up at all – even though it has the exact same words searched….Do you think I have something configured wrong on my site or is that normal? Not sure what to think…thanks for your assistance!

alan egan
    Keymaster

Have you checked your robots.txt Meta?

It should say this

User-agent: *
    Disallow:

Lynne Geeves
    Participant

Hi.

I think this is where I should ask a question re the old version of the website. I am trying to add 2019 dates and prices to my site but it only shows 2018 in the actual website. What do I need to change to have both 2018 and 2019 dates and prices on my site? Thanks in advance. Lynne Geeves http://www.villaguadalain.com

susant
    Participant

If I understand you correctly you just need to add more lines to the rates table.  So you go into Tablepress from the dashboard and edit the “Our Rates” table to add more lines with dates and rates going into 2019.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.