Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Need help to fix blog page and Resources password

Home Forums WordPress Plugin Need help to fix blog page and Resources password

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alan egan 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

landjbird@cox.net
    Participant

Hello:

Our blog posts are displayed only as “Recent Posts” in the right column – I broke something to make them appear on the page. Can someone direct me to help, please?

Also, when will we received a password to additional resources?

Thank you!
    Katherine

alan egan
    Keymaster

If you search for postgrid or post grid in the forum you will see this covered

landjbird@cox.net
    Participant

Thank you, Alan. I read the posts regarding postgrids, and I’m afraid the directions are above my pay grade. I installed the suggested plug-in, but can’t figure out how to create a view. I am nervous about creating a new page with plug-ins. Is there another place to find help? Thank you!

alan egan
    Keymaster

This may help

landjbird@cox.net
    Participant

Thank you, Alan. I was able to recreate the look of the original blog page and was excited to see it previewed, but not it is not showing on our homepage. I googled several wordpress forums and cannot find the correct reading settings.

Can you guide me (again, please). I also don’t have a password to the additional resources.

Thank you,
    Katherine

alan egan
    Keymaster

Can you email me your WordPress logins and I will fix it. I’ll also email you the password

landjbird@cox.net
    Participant

Hi Alan:

Thank you for your help. I was just able to reset my password for the Learning Center and access the forums. So happy to have access again. I will email logins now. I really appreciate it. We have several blogs from visitors that we are eager to post.

Regards,
    Katherine Johnson

landjbird@cox.net
    Participant

Hello, again. Can I contact you with through public message? I can’t seem to find your email address in the forums. You can email me at johnson1212@cox.net, if that makes it easier.

Thank you, Alan!

Kath

alan egan
    Keymaster

Hello Kath,

You can mail me at alan [at] vacationsoup [dot] com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.