Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

New Image icon on top of property page

Home Forums Creating A Vacation Rental Website New Image icon on top of property page

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Francis Wallinger 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hi,

I am progressing in building my website. I am now on the my property page. I would like to change icons a the top of the page. I own condo in MOntreal and swiming pool is not something I need. I wnat to replace with a PArking icon. Where can i find similar icons?

Shannon Knight
    Participant

Yes, I’d like a non-smoking icon. I’d also like a pet icon with a line or “X” over the pet to emphasize that my property is not pet-friendly. I’m afraid the visual of the dog gives the impression that pets are allowed even though it says “no” below.

Thank you,

Shannon

alan egan
    Keymaster

Hello Arnaud, hello Shannon,

I’m afraid that I’m not in a position to provide alternative images at present as I’m just too busy working on the Soup and all of the admin associated with it.

I had these images made via Fiverr. I’m happy to provide the details of the gig once we have enough requests for another 5 images

Existing images that come with the theme can be removed if they aren’t suitable

Thank you. LEt us know as it would be nice to be inposition to have new image based on the same graphic theme. I did replace an image but it is not with th esame graphic theme.

Arnaud

We want to encourage community contribution as much as possible. If anyone creates an icon, whether through fiverr or just because you are a creative lot really, and you are happy for others to use them, please could you upload them in this discussion?

I am sure your imagination will quickly outstrip ours, and it would be great for the whole community to benefit.

Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.