Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

No link to my site

Home Forums The Soup No link to my site

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Birgit 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Birgit
    Participant

Hello,

acutally I do not understand how the soup works for me – I am not on a subscription, but use the plugin for posts. When showing the map of Florida, you find my posts in my area. But when clicking on a post, there is absolutely no link to my property – as it should be. It only says “created by Birgit” and nothing else. So I do not have any advantage in posting through vacation soup, right? In contrary, I do promote for owners that have a paid listing in my area.

Or do I missing something?

Thanks for some input.

Birgit

alan egan
    Keymaster

Hello Birgit,

Properties and links only show up for subscribers.

The advantage of subscribing is that your posts, your website and your property will gain far more exposure.

The as the network of owner sites grows the more powerful the soup will become.

Birgit
    Participant

So posting without being a subscriber is rather damaging than benefitting my property as the subscribed properties are getting credit for things I post. Do I understand this right?

susant
    Participant

Yup you do, pretty sure use of the plugin only benefits subscribers.  I went through the same as you a few weeks ago, see this post in the plugin forum: https://community.vacationsoup.com/forums/topic/im-having-problems-justifying-joining-please-help/

Birgit
    Participant

Thanks susant. Would have loved to contacted you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.