Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Pixabay/WordPress issues

Home Forums WordPress Plugin Pixabay/WordPress issues

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  familysummerhouse 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

familysummerhouse
    Participant

Has anyone experienced changes in the template for blog postings?  At first I would see the list of suggested topics, but that has disappeared.  All I can do now is create my own topic.  That’s not a huge problem, but then when I go to Pixabay to add the first photo, it won’t load.  I can, however, now go to Pixabay to get photos to load into the content of my blog, which it was not doing before.  The only way I could get photos was to use my own.  I understand that glitches happen, but this feels like a constantly moving target.  Any suggestions those of you who are blogging?

Thanks!

alan egan
    Keymaster

Can you send a screenshot please

familysummerhouse
    Participant

<div>Good Morning, Alan,</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>Below is a screenshot.  Also, the post I created since experiencing this problem has been published on our website, but not Vacation Soup.  It was scheduled for Feb. 28.</div>
    <div>Inline image 1</div>

alan egan
    Keymaster

The image hasn’t come through

familysummerhouse
    Participant

Sorry Alan.  The screen shot shows up on my end but I had to jump through some hoops to make it happen.  It won’t just paste into the forum.  I had to save it to my computer and then copy and paste it.  It copies fine directly into an email, however.  I have also tried this on two computers now.  Same on both.

Incidentally, I also noticed the other day when I “liked” the Vacation Soup in Facebook and added our website URL that it shows up with “freevacationwebsite” along with the name of the site.  No one else’s does that.  I am wondering if we have a problem with the set up that might be related to all of these niggly issues.

Can you send me an email that I can send you the screenshot?  Thanks.

alan egan
    Keymaster

You can add an image (screenshot) into the forum by clicking the image at the right-hand end of the formatting bar above the box where you reply to comments (see below)

alan egan
    Keymaster

To change the text ‘freevacationwebsite’, go to your wp dashboard, settings, general – Then change the site title and tagline and save.

familysummerhouse
    Participant

alan egan
    Keymaster

To change the text ‘freevacationwebsite’, go to your wp dashboard, settings, general – Then change the site title and tagline and save.

alan egan
    Keymaster

Regarding posting – You are not in the vacation soup section – You are using the standard WordPress create new post section. Click on vacation soup (just above it)

familysummerhouse
    Participant

Thank you, Alan.  I had clicked on to Vacation Soup to post but it brought me to what looks like the start-up page rather than the one that invites you to post along with the suggested trending topics.  Today I noticed that I needed to log in again and that brought up the proper page.  I’ve gone back and forth a couple of times now and it is staying logged-in.   Appreciate the help.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.