Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

PMS booking engine

Home Forums Creating A Vacation Rental Website PMS booking engine

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  arnaud.subert@gmail.com 11 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Hi all,

My website is in good progress and I almost watch all videos. I like the website theme and everything Alan and the team is providing for free. As stated in the course, this is a perfect basis for quickly being live with the website.

However, i would like to plan on improvement on my website. One of them is to use my PMS (beds24) plugin instead of the booking page provided in this template. But as I am a newbie in this, I have a hard time understanding how I can replace the booking and inquiry page with my BEds24 booking page. I don’t want to break anything in my website… some guidance or link to a tutorial would be helpfull.

Arnaud

Hi Arnaud,

We have endeavoured to use standard WordPress technologies, which should make this very straightforward. This means there is a page just for booking (inquire-and-book), which (in theory) you can replace with a beds24 page. The people to help you are beds24, as they will know exactly what their plugin requires. As long as it replaces that page, it should all work OK.

If you have any problems, please do post, and thank you for such positive comments. As someone famous once said, if you don’t like it, tell me. If you do, tell the world.

F

Ralph and Karen
    Participant

Francis: slowly working through the process [ well done, thank you!] I also will want to plug in my PMS booking and calendar [from Bookingsync]. Based on comment I will have to get them involve – it does plug in to my current WP website so assume[dangerous!!!] it should work.

Thanks – hope all is well – Ralph

Hi there,

i did succeed in integrate my Beds24 booking engine. You can see on my under ocnstrcution website in the booking section: host-me.ca

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.