Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Post Grid Options

Home Forums Creating A Vacation Rental Website Post Grid Options

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rob G 6 months ago.

• Author

RMoore
    Participant

The post grid plugin is used to control the number of posts and layout etc on the Your XXX guide page. There are a certain number of evergreen posts that i would like to keep on this page. Currently the number of posts defaults to 10 so older posts get pushed off as newer ones are published. I thought perhaps the plugin would have a next page navigator but it doesn’t seem to?
    I could display more posts on the page but i was considering having another Posts page that only displays evergreen posts. What are other people doing?

Grateful in advance for any input.

alan egan
    Keymaster

Just enable pagination and select the dark option

RMoore
    Participant

Thanks Alan

So it was there all the time just White on White background so not visible. Would need to be psychic to have figured that one out.

Rob G
    Participant

Using post grid, under layout options my only choice is a two column grid. I think alan’s
    example showed 3 columns. I wouldn’t mind having four like Maria’s page.

See: https://acadiamainevacation.com/local-guide/

But I can’t make postgrid do it?

alan egan
    Keymaster

It looks like they may have changed this (or done away with) this function

It may be worth asking in their support forum

alan egan
    Keymaster

I’m using this plugin on some sites and I really like it (39 dollars), there is a free version too.

Post Carousel Pro

Rob G
    Participant

Thank you.  I will ask support.  I will also take a look at Elementor Pro as they have been adding a lot of functionality and will suggest they add a grid function and calendar (if they haven’t already)  Its $199 for Elementor Pro.  If they add one of these functions-I will go for it. Its on the list.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.