Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Posts are still now showing up in the Soup Magazines

Home Forums Introduce Yourselves Posts are still now showing up in the Soup Magazines

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Francis Wallinger 1 month ago.

• Author

nomoresnow
    Participant

Hello

My posts are still not showing up in the Soup magazines. I add the #florida or #whattodo, etc tags.

I was posting 4-6 x a week for awhile, but cut way back recently as I am not seeing my posts show up – still, and not seeing any results from the soup.

This is not a new problem, I asked for help with this in the past and nothing was resolved.

Appreciate your helping please,

Karen

Hi, let’s see if we can get to the bottom of this.

I confirm from our end that we have not yet received any posts for nomoresnow. This implies that the Waiter plugin in your site is not properly connected to The Soup.

It appears from your blog (great posts by the way) that you are not creating the posts in the Waiter plugin, but I can see that it is installed. Can you please confirm that The Waiter (Vacation Soup plugin for VR Owners) is activated, and that the ‘Vacation Soup->Connect’ tab shows all green ticks?

If this is all true and the posts are not synchronising then I will need to have a look under the hood of your site, but once we have all green ticks the posts should be sharing.

F

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.