Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Question from a new subscriber – and help with the blog page

Home Forums The Soup Question from a new subscriber – and help with the blog page

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Francis Wallinger 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

landjbird@cox.net
    Participant

We subscribed to Vacation Soup and are looking forward to seeing the site grow. I just added details to the property and photos. Is this enough to go from “Waiting for Approval” to posted on the site? Please let me know if you need more info. Also, how/when do we receive a password for the additional resources? The video instruction is critical – without Alan we’re without a site. 🙂 Finally, I broke my blog page. I am able to create posts, but the page doesn’t show an image and beginning of text – just the post title to the right of the page. Can you help me fix this? Thank you!

ParadiseFound
    Participant

Just wondering if you had received the password for the additional resources? We signed up two days ago and aren’t sure how to get to the additional resources.

Hi,

The password for that area is in the first email “Welcome to Vacation soup” you received from us after signing up. I can’t post the password here because it is publicly viewable, however I will email it to you.

F

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.