Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Scheduling Blogs/Posts

Home Forums New to forums? Scheduling Blogs/Posts

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Clare Cambridge 4 weeks ago.

• Author

Clare Cambridge
    Participant

Hi is anyone else having trouble scheduling their blogs. If I put a date in and publish, it publishes it straight away. If I put it into draft there’s no option to publish at a later date.
    For me the part in the video which shows you how to do this, is different from what I have.
    I’m going on holiday in a couple of weeks and want to do some blogs now which can be scheduled to publish while I’m away.
    Can anybody help please.

alan egan
    Keymaster

Francis is looking at this Clare

Hi Clare,

I have been running various tests in the Soup and while I have come across a couple of faults, I cannot repeat this one.

I will switch to email to chat with you and get to the bottom of this.

F

Clare Cambridge
    Participant

Thanks Francis

I’ve just published one and scheduled it for tomorrow, so that’s ok, it does say, posting in 13 hours.  I assume that (as you can’t select a time) it automatically published at a similar time of day to when you click publish for the schedule.  I am hoping to post tomorrow or the day after and schedule for next week.  I will let you know what happens when I do that.

Clare

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.