Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Site not getting as many visitors

Home Forums New to forums? Site not getting as many visitors

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  alan egan 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Lubohn
    Participant

Hello,
    I have a site that I built with Alan’s first course. This time last year I was getting 75-100 hits a day, now it’s about 10-15 a day. I have been making blog posts, updated some pictures,and added a little more content. Does anyone know why the site is not getting as many hits as last year. It’s very important to have lots of traffic right now, this is when people are booking their summer vacations.
    Thank you
    Lu

alan egan
    Keymaster

Hello Lu,

Could you add a link to your site please

Lubohn
    Participant

Hi Alan,

The link is http://www.hamptonbeachvacationhomerental.com

Thank you

alan egan
    Keymaster

It looks like you are doing all of the right things. Keep posting. Your posts are getting indexed by Google. The traffic will come

Lubohn
    Participant

Thank you Alan for taking the time to look at it.. I will keep making posts,good to know I am doing the right things. Your help is much appreciated.

djmacc
    Participant

Where do you go to see how many visitors visit your site? I would like to see how many hits I am getting because I am not sure what page Google put me on but it must be page 6000 cause when I do a search for my cottage it is nowhere to be found.

alan egan
    Keymaster

If you go to your cpanel in Siteground, then go to the logs section and click on AWStats

bhughes
    Participant

I have two domains there. One with SSL and one without. What is the difference?

alan egan
    Keymaster

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.