Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

SNAP Autoposter

Home Forums WordPress Plugin SNAP Autoposter

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alan egan 9 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

RMoore
    Participant

I wonder if someone can help out with a couple of things.

Question 1

When i post with the Snap autoposter in Facebook it always heads any post with the below even though the link on the text is back to my site..
    Published by Snap_autoposter
    Any idea where i can remove the Snap autoposter link.  Perhaps this only disappears with the paid version of the plugin?

Question 2.
    Google + posting is only supported by the paid version of the plugin. Does anyone have this working with Google +. I read a few reviews that google had change a few things so the Google + integration no longer worked. I don’t want to upgrade to the paid version unless it actually works.
    Any feedback much appreciated.
    Thanks
    Richard
    <div></div>
    <div></div>

• This topic was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by  RMoore.

alan egan
    Keymaster

Question 1.

I have it set up like this (I’m using the paid version_

RMoore
    Participant

Looks similar apart from I have a few more items in post format. None of which should reference a link to snap. I have upgraded now to paid version so I will see if it disappears.

alan egan
    Keymaster

Question 2

I have the paid version as I said and Google plus posting works for me

RMoore
    Participant

Great i also paid up now and configured the Google account ok. I have some scheduled posts so lets see if it works then.
    The time consuming bit is figuring out Google + and Brand or Business pages. They don’t make that easy do they..

Thanks

alan egan
    Keymaster

I use the brand option – I could use the business option as we live on site but you are right, they don’t make it easy

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.