Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Some things missing from my WP dashboard when comparing the video

Home Forums Creating A Vacation Rental Website Some things missing from my WP dashboard when comparing the video

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jennyb 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Having a senior moment no doubt but having all but completed my site following the videos when it comes to editing the Menu re destination I follow exact and go to Menus in Appearances dashboard and there is no destination menu but it is on the website, is there another way of editing menu so I see the destination and can change it as advised on Alans video, please. Also I dont have any social widgets on the site but not so important. Thank you in anticipation for help. But when you look at live website I have more than it shows in this dashboard picture … http://www.france4two.uk

alan egan
    Keymaster

You are looking at the footer menu. You need to select the primary menu in the dropdown (near the top of your screenshot

Ahhh***  definite senior moment. Thank you. In the morning its setting the email in C panel then a completion of a few extra pictures and its finished . Then its blog mode and more videos me thinks. Thanks again. At 23:34 hrs with us I have done enough now. Good night.

Matt Elder
    Participant

I did the same thing at first. I think it is set to footer by default. I’d pulled the menu together to look like the header… then had to undo it all.

jennyb
    Participant

Thank you for both the question and answer. Another ‘to do’ box ticked!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.