Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Tablepress plugin

Home Forums WordPress Plugin Tablepress plugin

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar bhughes 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author
    bhughes
    Participant

If I publish using the soup plugin, will it pick up a table created using the tablepress plugin? All I see is the short code in the visual section, but it does show up when I preview the page. (My blog post won’t make much sense without the table.)

Thanks,

Blak

alan egan
    Keymaster

Hello Blak,

You are correct, your posts in the soup won’t display the table. We can’t include (or foresee) all of the plugins that various members use. That would be impossible. I suggest that you screenshot the table and include the image. This may not be ideal for mobile but it’s a better solution than us displaying shortcode.

I hope this helps explain the situation.

bhughes
    Participant

Is there an alternative way of including a table in the soup?

alan egan
    Keymaster

Good morning Blake,

Not really, sorry. The only way would be to adapt a pricing table using Elementor Pro (and that would be an expensive solution). What are you trying to display.

bhughes
    Participant

This is my post: https://pilotsperchcabin.com/the-parkway-near-fancy-gap/. You’ll see the table there.

I did purchase Elementor Pro to display the header video, so I might try the pricing table. I did look at it, but it didn’t seem like a good fit.

Thanks for the help!

alan egan
    Keymaster

Hi Blake,

You could try using columns for this

You may have to hide on mobile though

alan egan
    Keymaster

This may do the trick Blake,

bhughes
    Participant

Sorry. I’ve been out of town for awhile.

I’ll probably stick with what I have for now. I don’t expect to create many posts with tables, so I’ll just keep that one out of the soup.

Thanks much!

Blake

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.