Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Tips for choosing Fiverr authors

Home Forums Creating A Vacation Rental Website Tips for choosing Fiverr authors

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pedro Tavares 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Pedro Tavares
    Participant

I ordered a piece for one of my bucket list items from Fiverr. It’s the first time I used the service. I chose an author that had a 4.9 rating with 364 reviews for $10 that showed up when I clicked on “English.”

Whoops.

The piece is a disaster. I didn’t notice when I ordered but when you click on a profile there’s a “From” for the author where this one states Nigeria. Whoops again. All I read was her description which states:

“As an article writer, I pride myself in my ability to write detailed, well-informed blog articles on my clients’ subject matters. All my articles are researched thoroughly and are 100% my own original writing. I’ve been creating web content for my highly satisfied clients for years. Order Now!!!”

I highly doubt the person that wrote that description is the same person that wrote the mess I received. I suggest everyone pay attention to the “From” and you can probably save yourself a $10 mistake.

alan egan
    Keymaster

Hello Pedro,

Sorry to hear that. I can’t say that that hasn’t happened to me, because it has.

It’s somewhat annoying, more so because of the waste of time than the money spent.

Better luck next time.

Pedro Tavares
    Participant

I’m sure there’s a trial and error process. I opted to take it to resolution with fiverr and was refunded the $10. Now to choose another author.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.