Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Trying to start web course and keep getting error

Home Forums Creating A Vacation Rental Website Trying to start web course and keep getting error

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Remi Thackrey 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

After signing up before the holidays, I’m finally ready to sit down and start building our site! I went back to the emails I originally received and none of the links are working. When I click the link to start the course, it keeps giving me a privacy error on both laptop and mobile device.  When I click the link in the email to go to forum, it says “page not found” and same when I click link that is supposed to bring me to the Facebook page.  Is there a place to start the course from the site? I’m able to login but only see “Creating a website (old course)”.  Please help! I’ve finally got dedicated time to start and i’m roadblocked from the get go!  Thanks friends!!

Remi Thackrey
    Participant

Hi Kate,

Try this link, https://learn.vacationsoup.com/ the videos for the course are there. Once you have started, you will need to mark each section as complete before the next one becomes available. Hope that helps.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.