Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Unable to login to view the tutorials

Home Forums New to forums? Unable to login to view the tutorials

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Susanne Clague 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Shannon Payne
    Participant

Is the password to view the tutorials in The Learning Center the same as the one we use to login to VacationSoup?  I’m unable to login to The Learning Center.  Thank you.

I am having trouble logging into the tutorials too. I even changed my password to make sure I was putting in the correct one. Is there a special password to use? TIA

Shannon Payne
    Participant

Hi Meta,

You should have received an email from Vacation Soup around Jan 29th with the subject “What have we been doing?”  I was able to login to the tutorials with the password included in the body of this email.  It’s specifically for logging into “ more resources.”

Shannon

Got it!! Thank you so much! I have stored that for future reference. Off to watch a video..thanks!

Cathleen Caszatt
    Participant

Thanks Shannon for sharing the email.  I was able to retrieve the email and get the new password.  Saved me time, I was getting frustrated.

Susanne Clague
    Participant

How soon can we expect an email with a password to the additional tutorials after we pay for a subscription?  Initial tutorials were excellent and ready to learn more!  Thanks!

alan egan
      Keymaster

You should have received an email straight away Susanne.

I will send you the password by email

Susanne Clague
    Participant

Thanks, Alan!  Password worked and I’m off and running again!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.